Let me get one thing straight... I think that fashion blogs are more than a little bit self centered. Seriously, taking pictures of yourself every day so that everyone can tell you how cute they think that the clothes you're wearing are? Really guys? So, that said I'm going to mostly use pictures of other people that I'm going to take to supplement my choice and accountability project and pictures I find on the internet to illustrate the concepts I try to communicate. Today, since the weather's so bad I haven't had a chance to get out and take some quality pictures, I'm using some that I found on the internet. So first off, let's see what not to do:
What's wrong with this picture? It's modest right? Right, but is it cute? Most definitely not. Why not? First off, that pattern is waaaayyyy too long. A busy pattern like that that goes almost to the floor is a definite no no. Also, those sleeves do absolutely nothing to improve the look of this dress. They're actually quite awkward looking. And lastly,
No comments:
Post a Comment